You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Momo

Momo
Metro Dweller
IC

Name: Mike Patosi

Backstory (1-2 Paragraphs):
Mike Patosi was 15 was the bombs got dropped he was in the 9th class in germany. He got bullied in school and he hadnt many friends. He was very gold hearted. he believed in god. He was a good student. He was good in math and english, he learned rusian too. Mike Patosi was a very peacefull human. After he got 15 he was on vacation in rusia. Mike had a sister Emilie and he had booth parents. After the bomb he never heared from them again. In the metro he wandered around.

In this 1 year he was a bandit trying to survive, he ate from the floor, he just ate and drank every thrid day. He almost died from heavy injuries, he was a single bandit. He stole to sruvive. He doesnt want to hurt anybody. After a time he went to a station fom Hansa.

After 1 year living in the metro he got recruited by the Hansa. In the other 19 years he tried to give his best at the Hansa, he helped where he could. At his 35 Birthday he got to another station in another part of the metro (Our map).

Physical Description:
He got brown short hair. He is 35 years old. He got a normal voice with a german accent. He has light blue eyes. He is 1,80 meters high. he does look free from any sickness.

Why your character joined Hansa:
Mike Patosi joined Hansa, because he though he will live better than in his first year in the metro, he though he can have a peacefull live in the Hansa.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Mike can speak german, english and russia. He is not very strong. He is gold hearted and can easily make connections.

Any side notes that we should know about your character?:
None
OOC

Steam Name: MomoGamer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100946908

What is your knowledge of the Metro 2033 Lore?:
I watched Metro 2033 on youtube and i know man stuff about metro, i also played metro rp on a german server.

What do you know about Hansa?:
I know that the Hansa is a ''neutral'' faction (except for reds) they trade with people and keep the metro safe, some people also call the peacekeeper.

Do you understand that it may take a while before you may get promoted?:
Yes i understand

How long have you been roleplaying for?
I think 2 years.

LoLZ

LoLZ
Metro Dweller
accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum