WIP

Andrey Moskvin B_560x95

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sn0w

Sn0w
Metro Dweller
I was born in the metro, I'll die in the metro

My dad taught me how to use weapons when I was 7, he was a Ranger and I always admired him, some days he wouldn't come home, some times it would take days for him to arrive home.
It was hard for me and mama but we managed to live with that.

I was 16 when I did my first application to join the Rangers, surprise surprise, I managed to join them and after some years in it, I got tired from recieving orders so I decided to meet a friend that is a stalker and I told him about my situation, he told me to go with him on a journey to the surface and that's what we did.

It wasn't easy out there, of course we had our weapons, gas masks and air filters but it wasn't anything that could stop what was out there, eventually I became a stalker without knowing.

After some months gathering junk on the surface, fighting the hell creatures with my friend, I decided it was time to start doing all that alone, I was ready to act alone but I didn't had a purpose. Still today I don't know my reason to live or why I'm still alive after so many times I almost got killed on the surface but somehow I escaped death, more than I can count.

Youlok

Youlok
Administrator
Administrator
Very interesting character of yours Sn0w ! Smile
Can't wait to see your character in game !
+Rep Smile

Sn0w

Sn0w
Metro Dweller
Cheers, it's just something small so it can give an idea on how my character is x)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum