BaileyL's Bandit Application B_560x95

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BaileyL

BaileyL
Metro Dweller
IC

Name: Bailey Latour

Backstory (Atleast 1 or 2 paragraphs): Bailey Latour was just a little boy of 8 years from Canada when his parents decided to take a nice summer vacation in Moscow, Russia. Unluckily for him, it was in 2013. When the bombs fell he got separated from his parents, forcing him into the Metro. Ever since, he has had to learn Russian and struggle with it, to survive, and has had to adapt. He has been scrounging for whatever scrap and junk he can find, just to survive life in the Metro. He has gone through many a hardship, hunger, thirst, moral dilemmas, even killing other men. Recently he has decided that enough is enough, and he would rather take, live an easier life of stealing and thieving than helping to progress the metro.

Why do you want to be a Bandit?: I feel like it would open up a lot more RP situations for me, and it would be fun to RP as the scum of the Metro.

OOC

Steam Name: Mr Far | Scrap-E

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79525475

How long have you been playing Roleplaying for?: Ever since I first bought Garry's Mod years ago, been loving CW:HL2RP and some DarkRP

What do you know about Bandits based on lore?: Bandits are bandits. They're the scum that don't want to help the Metro survive, they just want to take. Bandits used to be normal people, but after  the bombs fell and they were forced into the Metro, live suddenly went from "comfy" to "absolute sh*t" and people were forced to adapt.

Do you have a weapon?: I have a Kalash right now. I used to have a Doublet

Sn0w

Sn0w
Metro Dweller
I've seen him roleplay and I'm more than sure he'll be fine as a Bandit because he knows how things work in the server. So that being said, he shall become a bandit.

**ACCEPTED*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum