You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LoLZ

LoLZ
Metro Dweller
IC
Name: Sergey Vasilyev

Backstory (Atleast 1-2 paragraphs.):

Sergey Vasilyev born in Petersburg, he had normal life as everyone else expect that he was always interested in military stuff, so he joined the Military as Infantry. He was stationed near Estonian border.

Some day, he recevived a letter from high command, and he got transported to Spetnatz Training camp at siberia. His training took couple of years, then he took part in the Moscow Metro Operation, then the nuclear war broke out.

Physical Description: | Male | 1.82 Meters Tall | Wears Rangers of the Orders uniform along with helmet and backpack | He speaks with Russian Accent | (Possible desc)

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Strenghts:

- Spetnatz Member
- Experienced with weapons

Weakness:

- Lazy from time to time

Any side notes we should know about the character?: No.

Why did your character join The Rangers Of The Order?: Why would former spetnatz member decide to become HANSA, Bandit or whatever. Rangers of The Order is best option.

OOC

Steam Name: LoLZ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70493976

What is your knowledge with the Metro 2033 Lore?: Basic info, mainly from wiki and experience on server.

What do you know about the Rangers?: They are best soldiers in the metro formed out of former special forces members and military, they have best technology level in metro along with Polis.

Do you understand that it may take a while for you to be promoted?: I know, I had to wait about 4-5 months to get promoted on CW:WW3RP Server.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: About half of my gmod play time which is 3608 hours

LoLZ

LoLZ
Metro Dweller
bump

Mesok

Mesok
Donator
Donator
-DENIED-

Not enough description, errors in spelling. A lazy attempt.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum