You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Karl Ruprecht Kroenen

Donator
Donator
IC
Name: "Herzog"

Backstory (Atleast 1-2 paragraphs.):
"Herzog" was born in Moscow 2011, he doesnt remember much of pre-war time. His father left him when he was young and so he was raised by his mother alone. When the war started and bombs started falling his mother rushed him to Metro station and got through just in time. Living in Metro shortly took his mothers life. When Herzog was Adult he mostly hunted mutants and helped peoples with tasks or with little money. He then left his home station and
came a cross new one, where he then settled down.

Physical Description: Male | 187cm | 70kg | 21 years old | Healthy | Muscular body build | Agile | Black short hair

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strenghts:
Friendly
Good at shooting
Doesnt get scared easily
Jokester

Wekness:
Mutated spiders
Jokester

Any side notes we should know about the character?: -

Why did your character join The Rangers Of The Order?:
After his mother died in the hands of mutants ever since he has been wanting to do something to prevent same fate from happening to others, Humans in metro are last ones left, we should try to achieve old world society in order to keep humankind alive and keep those away who tries to destroy or harm it.

OOC

Steam Name: Karl Ruprecht Kroenen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:146694340

What is your knowledge with the Metro 2033 Lore?: I have read the book and completed both games multiple times.

What do you know about the Rangers?: They are often seen patrolling metro tunnels or guarding stations, they are like goverment military of Metro who tries to help people and destroy threats.

Do you understand that it may take a while for you to be promoted?: I know this.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: Some months.

Mesok

Mesok
Donator
Donator
Just sayin, i dont think they're letting anymore people in.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum